Exclusives - Exploration
Show By Region:
- - August 20 2010 - Exploration
Rebecca Torrellas, online editor, reports from the NAPE Expo in Houston. Operators continue to focus on technologies that will monetize unconventional reserves.
- - July 21 2010 - Exploration
Two lawsuits with potentially damaging consequences stir contractors to action.
- - July 19 2010 - Exploration
Information portals are seen as part of a viable solution to integration/collaboration challenges.
- - July 14 2010 - Exploration
Invensys president sees further morphing of control vendors into information technology providers.
- - June 15 2010 - Exploration
OptoSeis system to be further developed for ultra-high channel count onshore applications.
- - May 20 2010 - Exploration
The latest version of Petrel analyzes risk as well as improve exploration.
- - May 19 2010 - Geology & Geophysics
Multicomponent seismic offers processing and interpretation challenges as well as added cost. But it might be critical in plays like the Bakken.
- - May 12 2010 - Exploration
To remove any hint of a conflict of interest, the US Minerals Management Service’s regulatory duties will be separated from its royalty collection.
- - May 3 2010 - Geology & Geophysics
The SEG Foundation has founded Geoscientists Without Borders to apply the science of geophysics to aid humanity.
- - April 30 2010 - Geology & Geophysics
Going from a 32-bit to a 64-bit computing architecture—i.e., one in which operating system and software run on a 64-bit central processing unit—makes working with large data sets easier.