Exclusives - Exploration
Show By Region:
- May 15 2013 - Regulations
As new oil and gas policies take shape in Liberia, the country continues work toward developing offshore blocks.
- May 13 2013 - Exploration
After a highly successful inaugural event, OTC Brasil is back to showcase technology and ideas from this industry hot spot.
- May 1 2013 - Reservoir Evaluation
The test on Mzia-2 flowed at a maximum rate of 57 MMscf/d of natural gas, according to BG Group.
- April 30 2013 - Land & Leasing
More than 45 companies have qualified for drilling rights offshore Lebanon.
- April 29 2013 - Exploration
The company has undertaken an aggressive exploration campaign that involves drilling more than 450 wells.
- April 26 2013 - Exploration
The region’s resource potential is high, but production faces a myriad of obstacles.
- April 16 2013 - Exploration
A report ordered by SouthWest Energy shows the Gambella and Jijiga basins could hold about 3 Bbbl of oil total.
- April 15 2013 - Regulations
Issues relating to product pricing, taxation, cost recovery, and sale of gas to Petrobangla were among the concerns raised by international oil companies.
- April 11 2013 - Exploration
ConocoPhillips has joined Shell and Statoil in temporarily halting Alaskan Arctic exploration as work continues toward improving drilling plans.
- April 8 2013 - Land & Leasing
Offshore Liberia is gaining attention from large oil and gas companies as the search for hydrocarbons heats up.