Exclusives - Exploration
Show By Region:
- June 14 2013 - Exploration
Plans for the basin’s deep waters include drilling up to 18 wells.
- June 10 2013 - Land & Leasing
As oil production declines, Trinidad and Tobago is offering nine blocks to bidders.
- June 7 2013 - Exploration
As some companies ditch shale gas exploration plans, Poland looks for ways to improve the situation.
- May 28 2013 - Exploration
The seven-year exploration plan includes 3-D seismic data acquisition and drilling 16 wells on 14 prospects.
- May 20 2013 - Land & Leasing
As production from the country’s largest field declines, officials hope new oil blocks will lead to discoveries and increase overall oil production.
- May 15 2013 - Regulations
As new oil and gas policies take shape in Liberia, the country continues work toward developing offshore blocks.
- May 13 2013 - Exploration
After a highly successful inaugural event, OTC Brasil is back to showcase technology and ideas from this industry hot spot.
- May 1 2013 - Reservoir Evaluation
The test on Mzia-2 flowed at a maximum rate of 57 MMscf/d of natural gas, according to BG Group.
- April 30 2013 - Land & Leasing
More than 45 companies have qualified for drilling rights offshore Lebanon.
- April 29 2013 - Exploration
The company has undertaken an aggressive exploration campaign that involves drilling more than 450 wells.