Exclusives - Exploration
Show By Region:
- August 28 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
As unconventional fields mature and as seismic resolution improves, technology is becoming critical to success.
- August 22 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Drillinginfo CEO shares how ‘integration, automation and quantification pave a black gold road to the future.’
- August 21 2014 - Regulations
Sale draws nearly $110 million in high bids, with BP leading the pack on offers.
- August 8 2014 - Exploration
KrisEnergy, Mubadala Petroleum, SapuraKencana Petroleum and Carnarvon Petroleum are pushing plans forward.
- August 4 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Other barriers also must be overcome to reach commercial production, analysts say.
- July 31 2014 - Reservoir Evaluation
San Leon Energy plans to drill a horizontal well that, if successful, could lead to commercial production.
- July 25 2014 - Exploration
GoM production volumes are well positioned to grow.
- July 18 2014 - Regulations
The move comes about three months after the country made available 29 blocks during its first offshore round.
- July 10 2014 - Exploration
A global exploration strategy focused on drilling high-impact wells is transforming Statoil’s reserves portfolio.