Exclusives - Exploration
Show By Region:
- December 2 2013 - Land & Leasing
The deal is valued at US $1.3 billion.
- November 27 2013 - Exploration
Active players include Ophir Energy, which spudded a high-risk frontier well Nov. 27.
- November 18 2013 - Regulations
The country has identified more than 60 blocks for a round in January 2014.
- November 13 2013 - Exploration
The basin has been called Australia’s 'lowest hanging fruit,' but challenges are present.
- November 5 2013 - Exploration
Exciting discoveries in the eastern Mediterranean indicate vast reserves.
- October 24 2013 - Exploration
Activity picks up in Australia, while pace slows in China.
- October 22 2013 - Exploration
Exploration and appraisal drilling rises on the NCS but drops on the UK Continental Shelf for 3Q 2013.
- October 21 2013 - Regulations
Petrobras and partners Shell, Total, CNOOC Ltd., and China National Petroleum Corp., pledged to the government the minimum 41.65% of profit oil.
- October 16 2013 - Land & Leasing
Despite some unusual contractual obligations, Brazil’s first licensing round in four years will offer up rich presalt potential.
- October 9 2013 - Exploration
The Barents Sea is helping to revive interest in Norwegian exploration.