Exclusives - Exploration
Show By Region:
- September 17 2014 - Regulations
The country has made available four offshore blocks.
- September 9 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Long offsets, wide line spacing and fine spatial sampling can deliver economic large-sale 3-D surveys.
- September 5 2014 - Exploration
Plans include drilling offshore Western Sahara, Mauritania and Suriname.
- September 3 2014 - Exploration
Two operators describe the basin as ‘world class.’
- September 2 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Creating a petrophysical model with a fairly limited data set leads to success in shale plays.
- August 28 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
As unconventional fields mature and as seismic resolution improves, technology is becoming critical to success.
- August 22 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Drillinginfo CEO shares how ‘integration, automation and quantification pave a black gold road to the future.’
- August 21 2014 - Regulations
Sale draws nearly $110 million in high bids, with BP leading the pack on offers.
- August 8 2014 - Exploration
KrisEnergy, Mubadala Petroleum, SapuraKencana Petroleum and Carnarvon Petroleum are pushing plans forward.
- August 4 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Other barriers also must be overcome to reach commercial production, analysts say.