Exclusives - Production
Show By Region:
- July 29 2014 - Completion
Researchers are studying a new well completion technique using liquid nitrogen and CO2.
- July 25 2014 - Exploration
GoM production volumes are well positioned to grow.
- July 23 2014 - Field Development
The company plans to start production from West Hub fields within five months.
- July 15 2014 - Production
A report on sales of fossil fuels from federal lands shows gas drags down GoM’s overall production.
- July 15 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
NRG has started construction on a $1 billion coal plant retrofit for the project.
- July 11 2014 - Production
Growth of non-OPEC supplies is predicted to continue next year, but at a slower pace.
- June 26 2014 - Production
Energy crunch remains as authorities and others work on agreements and solutions.
- June 17 2014 - Production
Security strongholds remain in the country’s main oil-producing regions.
- June 16 2014 - Exploration
Exploring new areas, applying current or new technology in existing fields can revive production, a researcher said.
- June 4 2014 - Completion
A drilling and completion activity forecast shows global frack capacity increasing by 16.2 MMhhp this year.