Exclusives - Production
Show By Region:
- August 19 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
Better chemical formulations and lower cost, advances in laboratory analysis and higher oil prices are making chemical EOR more economically viable.
- August 13 2014 - Drilling
The move to pad drilling and batch completions is tightening supply for pressure pumping equipment, prompting operators to add capacity.
- August 5 2014 - Production
The company is relying on platforms to tap offshore deposits.
- July 29 2014 - Completion
Researchers are studying a new well completion technique using liquid nitrogen and CO2.
- July 25 2014 - Exploration
GoM production volumes are well positioned to grow.
- July 23 2014 - Field Development
The company plans to start production from West Hub fields within five months.
- July 15 2014 - Production
A report on sales of fossil fuels from federal lands shows gas drags down GoM’s overall production.
- July 15 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
NRG has started construction on a $1 billion coal plant retrofit for the project.
- July 11 2014 - Production
Growth of non-OPEC supplies is predicted to continue next year, but at a slower pace.
- June 26 2014 - Production
Energy crunch remains as authorities and others work on agreements and solutions.