Exclusives - Production
Show By Region:
- April 15 2014 - Field Development
The project is expected to produce 8.4 million tonnes of LNG annually.
- April 7 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
Pilot project in Oman reduces need for natural gas in thermal EOR.
- April 3 2014 - Completion
Energy companies are going after exploration and drilling permits in hopes of capitalizing on shale gas.
- April 1 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
Plans include drilling more than 150 CO2 production wells with first production expected in third-quarter 2016.
- March 27 2014 - Field Development
Abundant unconventional resources support case for oil and gas exports.
- March 12 2014 - Production
Infrastructure problems and politics are among the areas of concern in the country.
- March 5 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
Polymer injection is expected to begin between January and March 2015.
- March 3 2014 - Field Development
New studies examine the ways shale operators can maximize their investments.
- February 12 2014 - Drilling
Problematic areas have included perforation issues, loss of fracture length, and sometimes wellbore connectivity.
- February 5 2014 - Drilling
Worries about an oversupply of equipment are impacting the offshore drilling industry.