Exclusives - Production
Show By Region:
Africa Arctic Asia Pacific Australia Europe Latin America & Caribbean Middle East North America Offshore Russia CIS South America World Wide
- November 20 2013 - Field Development
The cost of output from the field has dropped to US $1/boe.
- November 19 2013 - Production
The drilling boom continues in the US and Canada, but challenges remain.
- November 12 2013 - Production
Output from Saudi Arabia and Russia is predicted to fall.
- November 1 2013 - Field Development
A host of companies are drilling exploration wells in Indonesia, with the eastern areas of the country very much on the radar – while some potential development projects span the Southeast Asian archipelago’s territory.
- October 23 2013 - Production
CNOOC's well in the Kingfisher field could mark a new beginning for the country.
- October 17 2013 - Field Development
The company is targeting the methane-rich Raniganj (South) and Mannargudi blocks.
- October 8 2013 - Production
The region’s oil production is forecast to fall as gas and coal production rise.
- October 3 2013 - Operations
Export opportunities could include sending gas to Turkey, Jordan, and Egypt.
- September 30 2013 - Production
Creation of regulatory institutions and concerns about taxes and development plans are causing delays.