Exclusives - Production
Show By Region:
- September 18 2014 - Production
The forecast presented at Rio Oil & Gas 2014 finds capacity will continue to grow despite challenges.
- September 18 2014 - Completion
Some companies have found ways to reduce freshwater use as areas with shale resources battle drought.
- September 15 2014 - Production
The company’s production in the play tops 2 MMboe/d.
- September 11 2014 - Production
The company is placing its bets on presalt, hoping to boost its overall production and generate massive cash flow.
- September 8 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
The NRG Energy and JX Nippon Oil & Gas project aims to turn waste into revenue using technology.
- August 19 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
Better chemical formulations and lower cost, advances in laboratory analysis and higher oil prices are making chemical EOR more economically viable.
- August 13 2014 - Drilling
The move to pad drilling and batch completions is tightening supply for pressure pumping equipment, prompting operators to add capacity.
- August 5 2014 - Production
The company is relying on platforms to tap offshore deposits.
- July 29 2014 - Completion
Researchers are studying a new well completion technique using liquid nitrogen and CO2.
- July 25 2014 - Exploration
GoM production volumes are well positioned to grow.