Exclusives - Production
Show By Region:
- March 5 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
Polymer injection is expected to begin between January and March 2015.
- March 3 2014 - Field Development
New studies examine the ways shale operators can maximize their investments.
- February 12 2014 - Drilling
Problematic areas have included perforation issues, loss of fracture length, and sometimes wellbore connectivity.
- February 5 2014 - Drilling
Worries about an oversupply of equipment are impacting the offshore drilling industry.
- February 4 2014 - Field Development
Coalseam gas production is helping the country work toward meeting energy needs.
- January 21 2014 - Field Development
The company will use Reliance Industries’ existing infrastructure.
- January 16 2014 - Production
The draft budget for 2014 forecasts 2.39 MMb/d.
- January 8 2014 - Production
The country aims to produce 200,000 b/d within five years.
- January 2 2014 - Completion
Researchers estimate that for every gallon of water used to frac for natural gas, Texas saved 33 gallons of water by using that gas for electricity generation.
- December 23 2013 - Production
Salamander Energy is among the companies with plans for additional platforms.