Exclusives - Technology
Show By Region:
- September 17 2014 - Regulations
The country has made available four offshore blocks.
- September 16 2014 - Operations
Emerging companies catering to the energy industry vie for investor dollars and expertise during forum.
- September 12 2014 - Regulations
As the country’s referendum on independence nears, polls show Scots remain divided on the issue.
- September 4 2014 - People
Eulogio Del Pino will take over as part of a series of government changes.
- August 29 2014 - Operations
When it comes to future production growth, ConocoPhillips is set to increasingly focus on deepwater for the reserves it needs.
- August 27 2014 - Operations
China is widely believed to have the world’s largest technically recoverable shale gas resources.
- August 26 2014 - Regulations
The country aims to achieve 90% local participation by 2020.
- August 25 2014 - Digital
Technology and an abundance of data are forcing oil and gas companies to make changes and prepare for new ways of operating.
- August 22 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Drillinginfo CEO shares how ‘integration, automation and quantification pave a black gold road to the future.’
- August 21 2014 - Regulations
Sale draws nearly $110 million in high bids, with BP leading the pack on offers.