Exclusives - Technology
Show By Region:
- December 11 2013 - Regulations
The bill moves on to the house for consideration.
- December 10 2013 - Operations
Activity in the Middle East is predicted to lead spending.
- December 9 2013 - Regulations
The proposal includes allowing companies to manage oil directly.
- December 6 2013 - Regulations
The ministry’s proposals last year for a state-run fund to participate in exploration ventures raised objections among investors searching for the fuel as well as other cabinet members.
- December 3 2013 - Equipment
SembCorp Marine and DSME are among those with expansion plans.
- December 2 2013 - Operations
The company strives to meet Asian demand for clean energy.
- November 26 2013 - Operations
The deal would end more than a yearlong dispute over compensation for the seizure of a 51% stake in YPF.
- November 25 2013 - Operations
Future LNG projects in Nigeria are at risk.
- November 22 2013 - Technology
The company continues adding to its subsea toolbox.
- November 21 2013 - Regulations
Pakistani officials spotlighted available incentives during a visit to Houston.