Exclusives - Technology
Show By Region:
- March 7 2014 - Operations
Some countries face technological and geological challenges, while environmental and communication concerns are prevalent in others.
- March 6 2014 - Operations
Companies seek solutions for megaproject challenges as cost overruns and project delays increase.
- March 4 2014 - Operations
By plugging leaks in compressors and pipes, producers can cut emissions of methane.
- February 28 2014 - Regulations
The preferred alternative appears to support geological and geophysical activity with some exceptions.
- February 27 2014 - Regulations
More details are anticipated when secondary laws are unveiled possibly in April.
- February 26 2014 - Operations
Investment from energy companies is vital to Ukraine’s mission to pull away from Russian control.
- February 25 2014 - Operations
Baker Hughes center develops, prototypes, and tests technology under one roof.
- February 24 2014 - Operations
Above-ground issues such as geopolitics and economics create uncertainty for future LNG market.
- February 20 2014 - Operations
Areas of focus include in-situ burning and fate of dispersed oil under ice.
- February 19 2014 - Operations
Natural gas and gas hydrates finds are among the latest discoveries.