Exclusives - Technology
Show By Region:
- 8:42 am - Regulations
The proposal includes allowing companies to manage oil directly.
- December 6 2013 - Regulations
The ministry’s proposals last year for a state-run fund to participate in exploration ventures raised objections among investors searching for the fuel as well as other cabinet members.
- December 3 2013 - Equipment
SembCorp Marine and DSME are among those with expansion plans.
- December 2 2013 - Operations
The company strives to meet Asian demand for clean energy.
- November 26 2013 - Operations
The deal would end more than a yearlong dispute over compensation for the seizure of a 51% stake in YPF.
- November 25 2013 - Operations
Future LNG projects in Nigeria are at risk.
- November 22 2013 - Technology
The company continues adding to its subsea toolbox.
- November 21 2013 - Regulations
Pakistani officials spotlighted available incentives during a visit to Houston.
- November 18 2013 - Regulations
The country has identified more than 60 blocks for a round in January 2014.
- November 15 2013 - Operations
Political unrest, foreign exchange rates, and slow demand are impacting opportunities for drilling contractors in the BRIC countries.