Friday, April 21, 2017 - 1:54am
About the Role:Job Overview:
CB&I's Oil and Gas division currently has an opening for an experienced Document Controls Specialist for our Houston, Texas location. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work independently and in a team setting within a dynamic work environment.
- Administers and expedites internal and external documents and drawings for assigned deliverables in a large and complex CB&I project
- Processes, tracks, reports, expedites, and archives client, project, and vendor documents
- Communicates complex document control solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Provides leadership and instruction to employees
- May be assigned as the Document Controls Lead for a project
- High school diploma
- Has 3-5 years of experience in Document Control Roles
- Experience processing either Engineering or Supplier Documents
- Understanding of general workflow Project documentation
- Ability to follow work instructions for all Project tasks
- Knowledge of EDMS
- Associate's degree preferred
- Demonstrates a broad technical knowledge of document controls processes
- Capable of appropriate use of computer applications and other specialized document controls tools
This position will office in Houston, TX 77072.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry's most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.