Friday, April 21, 2017 - 1:54am
About the Role:Job Overview:
Will perform leak detection and repair (LDAR). Will perform a variety of applicable data collection and evaluation techniques. Develops and maintains records. Work often involves complex analyzers, instrumentation or equipment for gathering data and for optimizing system performance.
- Perform LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) policies and procedures following tasks in assigned project site.
- Daily Analyzer calibration.
- Routine repair and maintenance of analyzers.
- Quarterly certification of analyzers.
- Coordinate LDAR field activities with LDAR contract technicians.
- Maintain and complete monitoring schedules.
- Repair leaking components.
- Generate work requests and follow-up on LDAR maintenance repairs.
- Maintain record keeping on monitoring and repairs.
- Maintain identification of LDAR components and applicability reviews.
- Performs other daily operation and maintenance tasks of a routine nature.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills
- Will perform work in adverse weather conditions on the field (Work in hot/cold environments, inclement weather)
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Will be required to work at heights
- Ability to climb tower ladders 100 ft.+, ascending/descending stairs up to ten flights or more
- Ability to bend, stretch, walk and climb with 30 lb.+ backpack - up to 10 hours a day on concrete and/or steel surfaces
- Ability to wear a full body harness and fall arrest system in addition to up to 30 lb.+ backpack containing monitoring equipment
- Overtime may be required.
- No relocation assistance provided
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen and physical
- TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) Card
- Previous experience working of an industrial (i.e. fitting, welding, instrumentation, etc) refinery (i.e., operations, maintenance, etc.) nature preferred.
- LDAR / Fugitive Emission Monitoring (Method 21) with TVA 1000B and calibration experience a plus.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry's most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.