Woodland Consultancy Services
Friday, July 14, 2017 - 8:09am
About the Role:
LEAD PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE CONTRACT – KAZAKHSTAN
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas contractor, is seeking a Lead Process Design Engineer for their project based in Kazakhstan.
• Should have a technical degree in a relevant discipline.
• Should have 12 years plus experience as a Process Design Engineer within the oil and gas industry.
• Must have recent experience of the Job Requirements below.
The Scope of Lead Process Engineering covers, but not limited to, the following activities:
• Preparation of design basis
• Definition of plant block diagram
• Preparation of overall process plant scheme (analyzing different options) and definition of operating conditions, type of main equipment and controls
• Preparation of Heat & Material balance by use of suitable software
• Calculation/verification of blowdown, flare and vent, by use of suitable software
• Preparation of Process Flow Diagrams and Utility Flow Diagrams
• Preparation of typical process reports: Process and Utility Report, Blow Down & Depressurization Report, Process Calculation Report, Process Control Philosophy, Safety Reports (Emergency Shutdown, Blowdown and Relief Philosophy, Safeguarding Philosophy, etc.)
• Preparation of equipment and Instrument Process data Sheets
• Preparation of equipment list
• Preparation of Piping & Instrument Diagrams
• Attendance to possible HAZOP sessions (Hazard & Operability Analysis)
• Preparation of Process & Emergency Shut-Down Block Diagrams
• Review of plant layout, focusing on process aspects
• Preparation of possible specific calculation report
• Preparation of calculation note for equipment and instrumentation (including control valve and PSV)
Duration: 12 months renewable.
Status: Rotational 90 days on, 15 days off 6 days per week / 10 hours per day.
Rate: €25.00 per worked hour (non negotiable) after Kazakh tax deductions. Accommodation, meals and laundry, Transportation, Insurance and Medevac, Flights provided by Client
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.