Commercial%2C Financial and Legal Jobs
Friday, April 21, 2017 - 1:54am
About the Role:Job Overview:
Planner/Scheduler needed to work at project site to organize planned work orders in a formalized manner from the released stage to the scheduling stage or backlog.
- Creates and assembles the planned job packages that contain documentation of work execution components.
- Estimates manpower by craft and skill level to complete various job operations.
- Creates a Bill of Material (BOM) after completing a material take-off of a job or drawing.
- Procures materials and prepares kitting packages (Bag and Tag).
- Understands prints, sketches, photos, special procedures, specifications, sizes, tolerances, and other technical references that the assigned crew is likely to need for job execution.
- Publishes weekly scheduling of Work Orders on shared drive within the Client's operating system.
- Reviews the actual labor expended versus estimated labor and material used for completed jobs, with Maintenance / Project craft supervision.
- Attends weekly planning meetings with customer/ client responsible to discuss future work to be planned and roadblocks from past weeks backlog.
- Assists Maintenance Manager in keeping schedules current.
- Assists Capital Projects Manager in keeping schedules current.
- Formulates detailed plans for project completion integrating multiple plans and schedules for all craft personnel into a Master Schedule.
- Tracks significant information, progress and results. Coordinates with Site and Project Controls management to track results (KPI's) and make adjustments as needed.
- 5+ years of Planner/Scheduler experience.
- SAP, P6 Microsoft Office & Project experience.
- Industrial maintenance experience.
- Must be able to create and maintain accurate schedules from planned work.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry's most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.