Friday, April 21, 2017 - 2:54am
About the Role:
Job Title PRODUCTION PLANNER II
PSA/Division DRILLING SYSTEM
Division Drilling Systems
Job Function Manufacturing
Employment Status REGULAR
Region NSAM (North & South America)
Country United States
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
Cameron’s Drilling Systems
Our Drilling segment is one of the leading global suppliers of integrated drilling systems for onshore and offshore applications. We are inventing the products and solutions for our customers that include shipyards, drilling contractors, exploration and production companies and rental tool companies. Equipment we design and manufacture include blow-out preventers (BOPs), control systems, drilling risers and valves, manifolds and other rig products, parts and services. Because of an increased focus on safety and tighter regulation, Drilling has seen an increase in customers wanting to re- certify BOP stacks or to replace aging equipment.
- Responsible for distributing production volumes based on SAP information in accordance with machinery capacity.
- May perform duties in relation to both new manufacturing and aftermarket.
- Review DOP/BOM/Drilling Refurbishment Disposition and create routing for each project.
- Review DOP and create supplemental routing for NCR.
- Generate and maintain master routings/task lists.
- Review routing created by peers.
- Adapt other Cameron routings to Thomas Road work centers.
- Create production orders for capturing costs.
- Create purchase requisition and review vendor qualifications on AVL.
- Evaluate resource loads and capacity.
- Create alternative plans on risky situations.
- Manage minor and major BOM revisions.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of Production Planner experience.
- Previous oil and gas industry or manufacturing experience.
- MS Office proficiency.
- SAP experience highly desired.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge.