About the Role:
Progressive Global Energy are hiring a Senior Electrical R&D Engineer to join a global Oil and Gas service company.
The position will be a 6 month contract and will be based in their HQ in Houston, TX.
- Acts as a technical lead on projects, as required, by establishing development plans and approving
- Uses engineering tools, test specifications and assessment of Health, Safety and Environment requirements during the design process
- Uses software tools or applications to perform routine analysis to predict reliability and performance
- Contributes to the company portfolio by delivering innovative and commercially successful solutions
- Creates an impactful relationship with the internal technical community, customers, and vendors by proactively collaborating with key stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry
- Previous experience with donwhole tools is highly preferred, but not essential
- Experience in development of new products from concept to completion is required
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more, please send your most recent resume for review.
Looking forward to hearing from you!