Show By Region:
August 29 2014
When it comes to future production growth, ConocoPhillips is set to increasingly focus on deepwater for the reserves it needs.
- August 13 2014 - Drilling
The move to pad drilling and batch completions is tightening supply for pressure pumping equipment, prompting operators to add capacity.
- July 29 2014 - Completion
Researchers are studying a new well completion technique using liquid nitrogen and CO2.
- - July 25 2014 - Production
- July 15 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
NRG has started construction on a $1 billion coal plant retrofit for the project.
- - April 23 2014 - Field Development
- August 25 2014 - Digital
Technology and an abundance of data are forcing oil and gas companies to make changes and prepare for new ways of operating.
- August 18 2014 - Technology
A survey implies the oil and gas industry is underutilizing social media to communicate with the public, specifically concerning fracking.
- - August 13 2014 - People
- - August 11 2014 - Regulations
- - August 7 2014 - Operations