Show By Region:
August 20 2014
According to a PwC survey, 49% of CEOs are somewhat or extremely concerned about cyberattacks in their organization.
- June 16 2014 - Exploration
Exploring new areas, applying current or new technology in existing fields can revive production, a researcher said.
- June 11 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
As channel count soars, many are reaping the benefits of better land seismic images.
- May 21 2014 - Land & Leasing
The company is targeting areas worldwide, including in Latin America and Russia.
- May 8 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Total has identified what it considers five prospective plays that it believes will bring new discoveries.
- - April 28 2014 - Wildcats & Stepouts