Show By Region:
December 10 2013
Activity in the Middle East is predicted to lead spending.
- December 5 2013 - Field Development
CBM developers worldwide – especially in Australia, China, and India – are boosting development while shale gas is slowing US CBM production.
- - December 3 2013 - Production
- November 12 2013 - Production
Output from Saudi Arabia and Russia is predicted to fall.
- September 25 2013 - Production
Turmoil in the Middle East and North Africa continues to impact oil production, but the North American tight oil supply is helping the situation.
- September 17 2013 - Equipment
A focus on unconventionals in some areas could result in a greater demand for higher-specification rigs.
- - December 3 2013 - Contracts
- December 2 2013 - Operations
The company strives to meet Asian demand for clean energy.
- - November 26 2013 - Regulations
- - November 15 2013 - Contracts
- November 15 2013 - Operations
Political unrest, foreign exchange rates, and slow demand are impacting opportunities for drilling contractors in the BRIC countries.