Show By Region:
July 14 2014
Rosneft will buy 61 land drilling crews and a fleet of workover rigs in Russia and six land-drilling rigs in Venezuela.
- June 16 2014 - Exploration
Exploring new areas, applying current or new technology in existing fields can revive production, a researcher said.
- June 11 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
As channel count soars, many are reaping the benefits of better land seismic images.
- May 21 2014 - Land & Leasing
The company is targeting areas worldwide, including in Latin America and Russia.
- May 8 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Total has identified what it considers five prospective plays that it believes will bring new discoveries.
- - April 28 2014 - Wildcats & Stepouts
- July 11 2014 - Production
Growth of non-OPEC supplies is predicted to continue next year, but at a slower pace.
- - June 18 2014 - Production
- - June 11 2014 - Production
- June 4 2014 - Completion
A drilling and completion activity forecast shows global frack capacity increasing by 16.2 MMhhp this year.
- March 3 2014 - Field Development
New studies examine the ways shale operators can maximize their investments.