Show By Region:
September 23 2014
The push to exploit big data and apply analytics comes as operators work to increase production.
- - September 3 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
- June 16 2014 - Exploration
Exploring new areas, applying current or new technology in existing fields can revive production, a researcher said.
- June 11 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
As channel count soars, many are reaping the benefits of better land seismic images.
- May 21 2014 - Land & Leasing
The company is targeting areas worldwide, including in Latin America and Russia.
- May 8 2014 - Geology & Geophysics
Total has identified what it considers five prospective plays that it believes will bring new discoveries.
- September 18 2014 - Production
The forecast presented at Rio Oil & Gas 2014 finds capacity will continue to grow despite challenges.
- September 18 2014 - Completion
Some companies have found ways to reduce freshwater use as areas with shale resources battle drought.
- September 15 2014 - Production
The company’s production in the play tops 2 MMboe/d.
- August 19 2014 - Enhanced Oil Recovery
Better chemical formulations and lower cost, advances in laboratory analysis and higher oil prices are making chemical EOR more economically viable.
- - July 31 2014 - Production