Wood Group PSN will deliver operations and maintenance services to the Alba Northern platform, Alba floating storage unit, Captain FPSO vessel and Captain wellhead protector platform, under the one-year contract that extends an agreement in place since 2010, a news release said.

The flowline system will be fabricated at the group’s spoolbase in Mobile, Ala. The offshore installation is scheduled for second-half 2016 by Technip’s Deep Blue flagship deepwater pipelay vessel. 

Oil & Gas Investment Fund SAS currently holds a 75% interest in a reconnaissance permit over the Meridja area and Morocco’s Office National des Hydrocarbures des Mines holds remaining 25%. 

The 10-year collaborative arrangement, which is for GE’s engageDrilling Services, will include GE purchasing the BOP systems aboard Diamond Offshore’s four drillships in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico for a total of $210 million, according to a news release.

Greece has made several fruitless attempts over the last 50 years to find big oil and gas reserves, and has increased those efforts due to its debt crisis, Reuters reported.

The concessions for four blocks in the Adriatic Sea were awarded in line with the terms of a 2014 tender, pending parliamentary approval, an economy ministry's spokeswoman said, Reuters reported.

The project includes the Stickle, Crosby, Tanglehead, Moondyne, Wild Bull and Ravensworth fields. It also includes the tie back of the Stickle 9 well to the existing Tanglehead manifold, Fugro said in the release.

The new survey follows on from the original survey that covered more than 16,000 sq km over portions of the Col-1 and Col-2 blocks offshore Colombia. The extension is expected to start in February 2016, CGG said in the release.

The contracts valued at a combined NOK $1.6 billion (US $184 million) include marine operations, marine construction, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of an unmanned wellhead platform as well as modifications at the Oseberg Field Center, the company said in a news release.

Both orders are part of PetroChina's furnace procurement program that BHD bid on. Aggregate order value under the program now totals about US$0.8 million, or more than 5.3 million renminbi.

Federal judge Sergio Moro said Jorge Zelada excessively awarded Vantage Drilling a 2009 contract for drillship Titanium Explorer in exchange for bribes stashed in undeclared Monaco and Switzerland accounts, Reuters reported.

The agreement, which may be extended by up to three years, covers work on all installations at the Ekofisk and Eldfisk fields offshore Norway, starting in February, Aker Solutions said in a news release.

Pages