About the Role:
The Construction HSE Adviser provides HSE support and leadership to the Projects and Engineering Construction team, in the implementation of Shell HSSE standards at construction sites.
You must have:
- Brownfield experience
- Operator experience Ex Shell or Chevron or Exxon or BP etc
- B.Sc. or equivalent or recognized higher level HSE qualification e.g. NEBOSH Diploma
- Oil and gas industry construction / turnaround background with 5-10 years’ experience in occupational health & safety or HSSE.
- Experience in implementation of construction HSE requirements and in managing contractor safety.
- Experience in delivering HSE training, performing HSE audits and supporting incident investigation.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.