About the Role:
Our client has a current requirement for an Electrical Project Manager with a proven background in electrical engineering.
* Planning of projects and establishing schedules
* Analyse and report on contract performance
* Assessing and optimising the time and resources required to carry out the various project stages
* Principles and practices of Electrical Engineering, or related field.
* Project development, scheduling, monitoring, and control systems.
* Proven background in dealing with tight budgets & schedules
Our client is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. They operate in around 100 countries employing over 145,000 people.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.