About the Role:
Facilities Engineering Technician required for a 6 month contract based in San Antonio, TX. You will be working for an Oil and Gas Operator supporting their Construction, Maintenance Production Operations team.
Facilities Engineering Technician responsibilities:
* Gathers, compiles, organizes and performs analysis of data utilized in planning, design, analysis, and benchmarking performance evaluation of the team.
* Develops, maintains and provides computer support for the team as well as various computer programs/databases utilized to gather, store and manipulate various sources of well data and information
* Provides support for the job scheduling, job logistics and material procurement process
* Coordinates and assists with financial and operational reports
Facilities Engineering Technician essential qualifications/skills
* Engineering Technician experience supporting construction, maintenance, production or related oilfield operations
* Strong systems/software aptitude, including proficiency with MS Office. Candidates with Spotfire and/or SAP knowledge will have a distinct advantage
* Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
* Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities with the ability to make technically and economically sound recommendations with incomplete information and tight deadlines
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.