About the Role:
· Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the instrumentation workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
· Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
· Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
· Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner.
· Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.