About the Role:
- Prepare and administer all aspects of project planning and controls including change management and trending.
- Prepare and administer schedule components associated with assigned areas of responsibility
- Lead project planning and schedule review meetings with stakeholders (engineers, superintendents, and foreman)
- Perform and communicate analysis to understand activity criticality, acceleration opportunities, and constraints
- Schedule activities in a multiple constraint environment where sequence is often driven by resource availability operational constraints, and priority instead of logic.
- Interact with both internal and external teams (Vendors, Contractors, Land, Supply Chain, Planning,
- Drilling/Completions, PMs, CMs, Commissioning) to develop and maintain realistic project schedules.
- Identification of scheduling constraints and development of solutions to model those constraints in order to improve schedule forecasting.
- Use schedule and associated resource demand to help forecast capital cost and contractor demand.
- Work with team to optimize the field schedule
- Identify & maintain Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) relative to schedule and cycle time. Develop and maintain scorecard to communicate KPIs to management team
- Participate in process map efforts including developing process maps of their own work. Identifying and implementing process improvements where applicable
- Communicate schedules and key metrics to E&P & Midstream teams, external stakeholders, and contractors
- Document and maintain work processes and tools
- Collaborate with colleagues in other business units to share developments and bring back best practices
- Other duties as needed
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.