£0 to £0 Per year
Monday, August 20, 2018 - 4:12am
About the Role:Electrical Lead Engineer - The Hague, Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands with occasional visits to Germany
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Salary: Negotiable hourly rate dependent upon the level of experience
Duration: 12 month contract with the possibility to go permanent after this
Leap29 is currently seeking experienced, dedicated, and driven Electrical Lead Engineer, for vacancies within one of the biggest engineering companies in the Netherlands. This role offers a challenging opportunity for any experienced Electrical Lead Engineer to join one of the biggest engineering companies on an exciting project.
Key requirements for an Electrical Lead Engineer:
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead teams and some Project management experience
• Excellent critical thinking
• Fluent German speaker
• Project planning experience
• End Client experience
Training and experience:
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Engineering or related field.
• 5 - 10 years of recent hands-on technical experience
• BP/ Shell/ Exxon project experience
• Project engineering or project management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading worldwide company. If you have the relevant experience please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!