€0 to €0 Per year
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 7:05am
About the Role:Leap29 is currently seeking a Lead Instrument Engineer for an exciting opportunity in The Netherlands.
The right candidate will have experience in the downstream, refinery and chemical/petrochemical markets. The role of the lead engineer will be responsible for delivery of the Instrumentation and Control Systems scope.
Duration: 12 Month Renewable Contract
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Job Skills and responsibilities;
• Leadership skills in Engineering
• Responsible for the day to day supervision and management of ICS Engineering and Design team
• Responsible for the project success and providing strong direction for the team
• Involved in development and implementation of activities such as methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department
• Responsibility for both technical production as well coordination of a small team
Training and Experience;
• Bachelor or Master's Degree in Engineering with proven leadership experience in Refinery / Petrochemical markets.
• Ability to handle complex multi-office projects
• Previous workshare experience is crucial for the role.
• Good communication skills.
• Field experience (some field surveys will be required).
• SPI experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading worldwide company. If you have the relevant experience please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!