About the Role:
We are currently seeking a highly skilled, professional QMS Coordinator who will work at our Nucleus site in Wick and report directly into the Information Security & Compliance Manager. The objective of this role will be to ensure the Nucleus Site successfully implements and maintains certification with BSI to ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 management systems in line with its contractual requirements with NDA.
This role is working part time - 2/3 days per week.
The successful candidate will be a reliable professional who fully understands the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 and able to ensure these requirements are embedded within all the Nucleus sites operational procedures in line with contractual and all applicable legal requirements.
S/he should be familiar with risk management, an excellent communicator, and have an excellent understanding of all ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standards. We are looking for someone to join us in our commitment to operating in a contractual, legal and ethical compliant manner while maintaining the highest standards of excellence in business and successfully achieving our objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain mandatory policies and procedures that meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001
* Ensure all internal audits are completed and carried out the Nucleus site in line with ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001 requirements
* Coordinate and minute Management Review meeting minutes in line with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001
* Maintain and update corrective action logs in line with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001
* Maintain and update Risk Assessment and Risk Registers in line with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001
* Liaison with Nucleus customers including the NDA on QMS compliance activities and provide progress update reports
* Produce monthly compliance reports with ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001 requirements
* Maintain legal registers in line with contractual and ISO requirements.
* Ensure all required and policies and procedures are effectively issued and controlled in line with ISO document control requirements
* Lead all internal and external non-conformance root cause analysis investigations
* Produce corrective action reports where required in line with NDA's and IS0 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001
* Report any data security incidents to the Information Security and Compliance Manager
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Excellent understanding of document control in line with ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 requirements.
* Implement and embed ISO 9001 & ISO 27001
* Experienced in coordinating and chairing management review meetings
* Proactive work style, keeping ahead of the curve in auditing of processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses before they become problems.
* Critical thinking and attention to detail needed to evaluate business activities (e.g. policies, investments, client partnerships) and assess compliance risk
* Ability to collaborate with outside professionals, including Nucleus's NDA contacts, external auditors, and HR as needed.
* Solid understanding of what is needed to form critical plans to manage crisis events or compliance violations, should they ever occur.
* Teaching skills to educate and train employees on all necessary ISO standards regulations and industry practices.
* Availability and willingness to listen to and address employee co
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.