About the Role:
A global Pharmaceutical client of mine is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Consultant to join them on a contract basis at their site in Belgium.
* Full lifecycle activities (variations, renewals)
* International product registrations
* Authorising documents
* Liaising with Health Authorities
* 6+ years Regulatory experience
* Product registrations experience for international regions
* Lifecycle maintenance
* Fluent in English
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Negotiable (WFH)
Location: Belgium (2-3 days Remote)
If you are interested in this position or know anyone who might be please forward a version of your most up to date CV and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss setting up an interview.
Please also share this with anyone you feel might be relevant, as always, referrals are much appreciated.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.