About the Role:
Blue Prism Developer (Blue Prism Developer Accreditation/Certified)
* Boost your CV and work with a global client in the aviation sector.
* No local experience required.
* Put your skills in Blue Prism and Robotic Process Automation tools to use!
Unique opportunity for a Certified RPA Blue Prism Developer to provide business analysis and development of automation processes. You will be working for a renowned and growing consulting business and their global clients on an initial 3 to 6 months contract with the possibility of extension based on performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
* The preparation and facilitation of process design sessions related to robotics process, validation rules and reports.
* The configuration of Blue Prism process components, including process flows, control objects, exception handling etc.
* Supporting all applications development effort involving RPA tools and the leadership of individual work streams associated with a RPA process
Your skills and requirements:
* Blue Prism Certification
* Strong Experience in Blue Prism End-to-End Development
* Strong knowledge in VB Script, C# etc
* Working knowledge of Relational Database (MS SQL/ Oracle DB)
* Working knowledge in excel and macros
If you are interested and available please respond with an updated CV and availability to start work!
Please note that you need full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com