$0 to $0 Per week
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 10:44am
About the Role:Senior Electrical Construction Engineer - Johor Malaysia - 8 Month Contract
Location: Johor, Malaysia
Duration:8 Month Contract plus extension
Working Week:6 days per week (8 to 10 hours per day)
Package: Premium daily Rate
The Company / Project
Working within the food & beverage sector of an internationally renowned multi-disciplined engineering consultancy. This company have gained significant experience delivering projects within food, beverage and FMCG industries across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
The project is a rebuild of an existing manufacturing facility.
Duties & Responsibly
-Shop drawing reviews
-Materials approvals (if/as required)
-Responding to technical queries from the client on site
• 6 + years of experience gained in electrical engineering for industrial type projects
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
• Permitted to work and live in Malaysia with no restrictions
• Experienced through construction phases of projects
• Ideally experienced in the design of electrical building systems as well as the hands on installation of these packages.
• Fluent in Spoken and Written English
• Available to start in September
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!