Brisbane Adelaide Street
$2800 to $3600 Per week
Monday, October 22, 2018 - 6:27am
About the Role:
Senior Project Engineer - Brisbane (AUS) - Process Mechanical and I+C Scopes - 12 Months Contract
Duration: 12 Month Contract - Extensions or conversion to Full time employee likely
Working Week:40 - 45 Hours Standard working week -
Offer:Daily rate paid in AUD
A large beverage packaging company with a significant presence across the Oceania region.
Several modification and upgrades within the existing facility - scope value ranges from $30k AUD - $150K AUD.
Assignments will be process, mechanical, instrumentation and control related.
Primarily associated to the client's syrup rooms with upgrades relating to CIP skids etc and the related PLC and Scada controls panels.
You will have to manage up to 3 or 4 projects at any one time.
Joining part of a larger team however, the person would have to work with a fair amount of autonomy.
Criteria of suitable candidate
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working within liquid processing facilities
• Good understanding of the design, installation and commissioning of process mechanical equipment relating to beverage, dairy or liquid food processing i.e. CIP Stations, Homogenizer, Pasteurizer, Syrup Rooms, Evaporator.
• Cross functionally knowledgeable of instrumentation and control packages of work and can manage deliverables relating Scada and PLC control panels
• Experience in design, procurement of contractors, installation of processing equipment, commissioning and control of deliverables relating to cost, time and quality
• Right to live and work in Australia - preferably local to Brisbane
• Ability to work with a high level of autonomy and independence.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!