NES Global Talent
$120000 to $160000 Per year
Friday, February 9, 2018 - 9:27am
About the Role:POSITION TITLE: Sr. Process Engineering
JOB TYPE: Fixed Term/Residential/ Full-Time
LOCATION: West Africa
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client is looking to hire a Process Engineering Advisor on a direct hire basis in West Africa
• Provide process engineering expertise to improve the safety, quality, and environmental performance, reliability, operability, and efficiency/productivity the plant
• Address plant problems presented by studying problem, determining the root cause and develop procedures, polices, and or facilitates to overcome problem
• Support the MOC activities to ensure integrity is maintained throughout any project design development of process as well as production operations
• Provide process engineering input to the project development to ensure that as built design fully meets the design basis
• Track a key plant data, analyze trends and make recommendations to correct deviations
• Perform studies as needed using simulation computer programs and other engineering calculations • Develop Scope for potential Engineering Projects • Participate in active development and management of the department’s PSM elements of PHA, PSI & MOC.
• Bachelor degree in Chemical and/or Process Engineering
• 7+ years’ work experience in the gas processing industry • Ammonia, syngas, or methanol process experience preferred
• Demonstrate ability to supervise junior engineers
• Demonstrated knowledge of main unit operations and ability to relay principals of process engineering calculations and assessments • Detailed knowledge of design codes and industry standards as applied
to petrochemical facilitates, including PSM and API/ASME standards
• This position requires relocation to West Africa
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing Operator who are driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits, paid time off, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Zeeshan Abdullah.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.