About the Role:
Manages the full cycle of procurement activities, including, but not limited to:
- Facilitate sourcing initiactives and contracting process for materials and services
- Coordinate with operational stakeholders and Supply Chain support functions to develop sourcing strategies, draft contract documents, conduct bid evaluations, and present recommendations for award.
- Gathering and analyzing company spend, supply market information, and other related commercial information to drive value from supply chain activities
- Facilitate or support commercial arrangements and contract negotiations
- Oversee the contract performance management in accordance with Contract Management Plans and KPI's
- Manage contract changes (i.e. amendments, rate changes)
- Compliance with ConocoPhillips policy and industry regulations.
Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field. Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems. Influences others to achieve objectives. Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering discipline Typically 7+ years of experience. Senior level.
3 - 5 years of contract drafting skill
3 - 5 years knowledge of contractual terms & conditions Experience in negotiation skills Experience with Contract Management systems & E-Procurement Tools i.e. gCMS, Ariba
3 - 5 years of SAP experience
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.