An Integrated Approach to Optimizing Midstream Assets for Maximum Utilization and Investment Returns
Join Hart Energy and Siemens for a live webcast to learn how to unlock the potential of your pipelines with data. Our panel of experts will explore how your data—an all too often untapped asset—can by harnessed to optimize pipeline expansion and performance. You'll learn how advanced virtualization, asset performance management and remote monitoring as well as data acquisition and management strategies can help you unlock the potential of your pipelines, from pre-FEED to long-term maintenance.
In the webinar, you will learn:
- To manage aging assets, increasingly high volumes of data and cybersecurity concerns while minimizing costs and ensuring long-term asset reliability.
- To harness and understand the potential of your data and translate it to better decision-making information.
- To optimize your pipeline expansion and performance to move product to market with maximum efficiency.
About the Presenters:
- Paul Hart, Editor-in-Chief of Midstream Business
- Scott Tackett, Director of Pipeline Compression Sales - Americas for Siemens
- Corie Allemand, Director of Pipeline Solutions – Americas for Siemens
- William Hahn, Technical Software Solutions for Siemens