About the Role:
A global client of mine are currently looking for a Nuclear HVAC Engineer to join them on a Contract Basis at their site in Belgium for 12 months.
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
* Various tasks relating to engineering support to the power generating units in the field of HVAC techniques
* Support Expert and Contract Manager for HVAC projects
* Determine the technical solution to be provided to the customer
* Provide conceptual, preliminary design and calculations (Thermal, Flow, ,..)
* Elaborate technical specification
* Simulate HVAC-circuits, to validate and optimize design,…
* Mechanical / electromechanical Engineer with experience in HVAC activities
* Ability to draft reports, technical papers and synthesis documents
* Inquiring and critical mind, dynamic, rigorous, pragmatic
* Capacity to assume responsibilities and to take initiative and an ability to work autonomously
* Team player and capacity to develop personal contacts, good listener and communicator
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Fluent in English
* Dutch OR French speaking also required
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who might be please forward your most up to date CV ASAP and I will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively you can give me a call on +44 (0) 207 324 1910 to find out more.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.