About the Role:
* Review and approve Job Descriptions, Job Competence Profiles and Training requirements for positions defined within this plan.
* Gain CAT Steering Team input on the competence assurance and training requirements defined in this Plan.
* Identify candidates to participate in the competence assessment process such that the desired timeline for completion can be achieved.
* Work with CAT Coordinator to update job descriptions to resolve gaps and align with company Job Description Pro-forma.
* Implement a review process to identify safety critical roles and their specific required training, including assessments.
* Work with CAT Coordinator to update the Training and Assessment Log as needed.
* Conduct GoM Site Risk Assessments and related job task analysis for GoM
o Maintenance Supervisors,
o Production Supervisors,
o Maintenance Technicians,
o Operations Technicians,
o Control Room Operators,
o Electrical Technicians,
o Automation Technicians, and
o Additional positions to be added as needed.
* Provide findings and results to CAT Coordinator for input to the appropriate deliverables.
* Holds an Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) License
* Strong Competency and Training Experience
* Strong with Competency Assessment and Verification Experience
* Holds current Competence Assessor and Verification Certification
* Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams, and to optimize reliability-focused organization structures (i.e. OOTF)
* Experience working on Steering Teams
* Experience with emergency response and lifesaving apparatus are maintained in a permanent state of readiness
* Experience with emergency response arrangements are fully integrated and understood between Company and marine contractors
* Experience with SEMS Requirements
* Experience with COMPANY Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) standards and practices and Behaviors.
* 15+ years offshore facility production and maintenance experience for topsides and subsea facilities
* U.S. Coast Guard endorsement
* 5+ years supervisory position experience
* Control of Major Emergencies certification
* API RP T-2
* Deepwater experience
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.