About the Role:
A global client of mine are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join them on a Contract Basis at their site in Belgium for 12 months.
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
* Mechanical equipment (piping, valves, heat, exchangers,…) will be identified as being in the scope of the project.
* To identify the material and the environment of each equipment.
* To fill in a table with the theoretical ageing mechanisms associated with this material-environment combination.
* On the basis of 'melding fiches', modification files, repair/replacement files, assess the condition of the equipment identified in the scope.
* Determine whether the current maintenance plans are adequate to monitor/prevent any ageing degradation identified in the early stages of the project.
* Mechanical Engineer/ Engineer with knowledge in mechanical domain, ageing of mechanical equipment (corrosion…) and materials
* Inquiring and critical mind, dynamic, rigorous, pragmatic
* Capacity to assume responsibilities and to take initiative and an ability to work autonomously
* Team player and capacity to develop personal contacts, good listener and communicator
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Fluent in English
* Fluent in Dutch
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Flanders region
Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who might be please forward your most up to date CV ASAP and I will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively, you can give me a call on +44 (0) 207 324 1910 to find out more.
**********As always, referrals are much appreciated**********
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.