About the Role:
A leading industrial air compressor manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing/Quality Engineer to join their team in the southeast Houston area.
Required skills include but are not limited to:
* Experience with process improvement and quality procedures in a manufacturing environment
* Background working with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
* Knowledge of mechanical design and industrial product flow
* Bachelors degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering required
* Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification required (must have received certification from ASQ or large-scale company)
* 4-7 years relevant experience
* Familiarity with facilities design
* Project management experience
* Experience writing procedures, implementing new products/concepts, and improving operational inefficiencies
The Manufacturing/Quality Engineer will actively participate in lean manufacturing projects, and work closely with the project management and operations teams.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are looking to grow with an expanding company, please send your most updated resume and I will contact you directly!
Please note: No out-of-state candidates will be considered for this position
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.