$80 to $100 Per hour
Quality%2C Inspector Jobs
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 10:21am
About the Role:Supplier Quality Specialist - Thailand (Bangkok) - Multinational Engineering Group
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration:12 Month contract with conversion to full time permanent hire
Working Week:Standard will be between 40 to 50 hours per week dependent on operational requirements
Package:Premium Hourly Rate in USD for the initial contract term followed by a competitive salary for permanent contract
Travel Requirement: Estimated 50 % across the SEA region
Mechanical Process Equipment installation and commissioning as well as full turnkey suite processing for food, beverage and dairy industries - this company is the world leader in their sector and are experiencing a high demand for their services across the South East Asian region.
Duties of the role
Reporting to:Regional Supply Manager & Regional Supply Leader
- Represent the regional quality team to attend global supply quality network
- Assure the quality level of the suppliers for mechanical manufacturing Equipment's, components and parts to meet our business standards.
- Ensure the delivery accuracy of the supplier and balance the supply resource at the peak season.
- Execute the quality control procedures, documentation and policies at supplier site and complete the inspection report on time.
- Correct quality deviations between vendor performance and requirement at supplier site.
- Work with Project team and sourcing team to follow the contract & Purchase Order and product specification according to requirement of the project or process.
- Accountable for developing supplier's production and quality capabilities as e.g. production flow, welding knowledge, quality control and int'l standards.
- Identify and implement appropriate statistical metrics and methods for measuring supplier quality, Secure and validate documentation and specifications.
- Conduct supplier factory audits to ensure that documented process flow is followed and necessary process controls are in place.
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Engineering / Quality Management)
• At least 10 years' experience on supplier quality/development management or QA&QC department in manufacturing company. Familiar with normal quality control tools.
• Must have SOLID experience for stainless steel products manufacturing and especially for TIG welding. IWE certification is a plus
• Familiar with ISO9000 quality system and experience (ASME or PED is a plus)
• Familiar with tools of FMEA, Continuous Improvement Process, 5S, PSM etc. Six Sigma Green/Black Belt is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills, be able to work with engineering, sourcing and logistic teams on a daily basis and be able to influence supplier's top management.
• Good command PC skills
• Availability to travel about 50% of the time.
• Fluent in Written and Spoken English.
• Working experience in multi-national company is a plus
• Working experience in Tank & Vessels manufacturing company is a plus
• Experience gained in the South East Asian region is preferred.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!